I didn’t expect my reading list this year to be too impressive and I certainly didn’t think I’d read more books than last year. I’m finishing off 2016 with a respectable list of 76 books. I wrote a post on some tips on reading a book a week and I stand by all of them. An additional tip to that list would be having books in a variety of formats. By this I mean print and digital. I didn’t think I’d ever read books digitally but since having Rafa it has been so convenient to read on my phone. Especially those early months when it seemed like all I was doing was feeding him. While nothing satisfies me more than curling up in bed with an actual book, a digital book is not too bad, especially when the alternative is not having a book to read. So next year I’m definitely going to make sure I have digital and print books on hand.
I won’t list all 76 books here, instead I’ll link to previous month in books posts and then add the last few months that I missed at the end.
September – December (10)
1. Crazy Rich Asians – Kevin Kwan
2. The Girl With Seven Names – Hyeonseo Lee
3. Hitler’s Daughter – Jackie French
4. Women’s Wellness Wisdom – Dr Libby Weaver
5. Return of the Little Coffee Shop of Kabul – Deborah Rodriguez
6. Happy People Read and Drink Coffee – Agnes Martin-Lugand
7. The Natural Way of Things – Charlotte Wood
8. Blogging For Creatives – Robin Houghton
9. The Danish Girl – David Ebershoff
10. The Rainbow Comes and Goes – Anderson Cooper and Gloria Vanderbilt
Did you read anything interesting this year?
Have you got any reading goals for 2017? I’m going to keep at my book a week goal.